NARI of Idaho Certification
The certification of a remodeling contractor under the certification program of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the association’s recognition that the contractor has met certain criteria for experience, commitment to ethical conduct and professionalism.
What is certification?
Some of the Requirements of Certification
- Verified years of experience in the remodeling business
Employed by (or own) a firm engaged in the remodeling business
- Approved on the basis of the combined resume and exam total
- Completed written examination on business management and technical remodeling knowledge
- Detailed resume of past history, education, training, experience and technical remodeling knowledge
NARI certification means proven competence, professionalism + ethical business practices.
- NARI’s Certification program has set the professional standards for the remodeling industry since its inception over 15 years ago.
- It was the first certification program in the industry and remains the most sought after and prestigious in the business.
- Because of these strict standards NARI Certified Professionals gain well deserved credibility.
- When one considers that the number of contractors in the U.S. is estimated somewhere between 40,000 and 300,000…it becomes apparent that those who successfully achieve NARI Certification are a very special and elite group.
- Certification testifies to a contractor’s commitment to the industry and his or her profession and continuing quest to improve his craft.
- Finally, NARI Certification provides additional assurance that the consumer is choosing a professional with years of experience, dedication to ongoing training and a commitment to ethical conduct.