NARI National Home Improvement Month
May is National Home Improvement Month
NARI of Idaho 2018 Strategic Plan
Local Education Opportunities
The certification of a remodeling contractor under the certification program of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the association’s recognition that the contractor has met certain criteria for experience, commitment to ethical conduct and professionalism.
Contractors Who Care
Logo Use & Guidelines
The NARI logo was designed to ensure consistent use by all NARI members. With this in mind, we have revised the guidelines and created a second, modified version of the logo guidelines to overcome some difficulties experienced in certain uses. NARI Logo sheets are available from NARI National by calling 800-611-NARI. Electronic versions of the logo are available through your local chapter or to members online at www.RemodelToday.com, under the “Leadership and Chapters” section.
The following guidelines should be adhered to whenever the logo is applied to your company materials:
- The standard logo appears in black and white. The words “NARI,” “National Association of the Remodeling Industry,” “Member” and “Chapter” print in 100 percent black. The left slant of the roof also prints in 100 percent black. The right slant of the roof should be screened between 38 percent to 50 percent.
- The logo may be printed in a color other than black. When printing in color, the words “NARI,” “National Association of the Remodeling Industry,” “Member” and “Chapter” should be printed in 100 percent of that color. The left slant of the roof should also be printed in 100 percent of that color. The right slant of the roof should be screened between 38 percent to 50 percent of the same color. Note: The standard “NARI Blue” as used in the official NARI National logo is PMS #287.
- The NARI logo is trademarked and may not be tampered with or altered for any reason by a NARI Chapter or a NARI member.
- The logo may be reduced or enlarged with out changing its proportion. To avoid blurry or illegible appearance, it should not be reduced any smaller than 1/2 inch wide.
- The standard logo typeface is Times Roman. This typeface is very common and is available on most printers or through your local typesetting supplier. There are no restrictions on logo placement. The logo should be placed on any and all company materials including, but not limited to, letterhead, business cards, job signs, company trucks, portfolios, showroom displays, local home show booths, advertisements, T-shirts, hats, jackets and banners.