This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NARI of Idaho and NARIofIdaho.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Google Analytics No personal information is captured by Google Analytics. The service tracks website usage.
Facebook Cookies from Facebook will be used on this site to help understand the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
Newsletters You may subscribe to the newsletter on the website, which may contain tracking pixels. The pixel allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns.
Your Rights Related to Personal Information You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in any emails. You may also notify me at email@example.com
To be removed from the mailing list or amend or update your personal information. You may also request (to the above email) that I erase or completely forget your personal data.